Here are a few simple home remedies for anti aging you can try out by yourself to keep looking fresh and youthful.
1. Facial massage is another effective home remedy for anti aging. Massage increases blood circulation, which results in tightening of the muscles and tissues, thereby restoring a young look. Also start massage from the neck upwards and end at the forehead.
Read more on Anti Aging Remedies and Anti Aging Tips
2. Cut a Green Thompson seedless grape in half and gently crush it on your face at wrinkles. Leave it on for 20 minutes and rinse with warm water and let it dry in natural air. Wrinkles will effectively reduce.
3. Vitamin E is also well known home remedy for anti aging. If you have age spots, apply vitamin E oil or cod liver oil to the discolored area. If you do this daily the spots will fade.
4. Include more fruits and vegetables in your diet. Fruits and vegetables helpful in preventing aging are strawberries, tomatoes, carrots, broccoli, cabbage, red peppers, spinach, oranges, grapes, apricot, kale and turnips.
5. You can use lemons as part of your anti aging treatment. Just applying a few drops of lemon juice on your face can help remove blemishes and age spots.
6. Turmeric powder when combined with sugar cane juice gives you a paste that is quite effective in controlling wrinkles and prevents the skin from aging.
7. Another popular home remedy for anti aging is the use of essential oils. Cut off the core of a pineapple and rub this core on your face. Leave your face to dry for 10-15 minutes. This home remedy is very effective in removing the first signs of wrinkles.
8. Certain essential oils show good results in reducing wrinkles. Take drops of oils such as sandalwood, geranium, rosewood, rose jasmine, neroli, and frankincense. Mix these oils with primrose oil or some other oils which you feel you can use as a base oil to make a natural anti wrinkle lotion.
9. One of the most debated possible skin anti aging remedies is the use of magnets. The idea is that the force exerted from the magnets can slow down the aging process within the body. While some people swear by them, traditional science thinks they are just a scam.
10. If you're worried about the signs of aging on your face, a potato can help correct the problem. Grind up a potato and mix with apple sauce then rub it on your face and let it set no longer than 25 minutes. Wash off the mixture then look in the mirror and be dazzled by the youthful glow left behind.
11. Most health experts agree the best way to keep your mind and appearance youthful is through regular aerobic exercise and none are as good as swimming. When you swim or exercise in the water, you're not putting pressure on your joints so you have less risk of damaging something.
12. Carrots are rich in beta carotene. In fact, beta carotene is what gives this rabbit-friendly vegetable its orange color. The good thing about beta carotene is that it's an antioxidant which can destroy free radicals and prevent them from speeding up the aging process by damaging you cells, organs, and more.
13. If you're worried about the signs of aging on your face, a potato can help correct the problem. Grind up a potato and mix with apple sauce then rub it on your face and let it set no longer than 25 minutes. Wash off the mixture then look in the mirror and be dazzled by the youthful glow left behind.